Kim Dincel is a principal of the firm. His practice focuses on litigation in the areas of long term health care, cyber security breach litigation, construction defect litigation, business and estate litigation, personal injury defense, maritime law, contract and real estate matters. He has handled numerous trials to verdict and has argued before the state and federal courts of appeal. Mr. Dincel has been an AV rated attorney by Martindale Hubbell since 2003.
- San Tomas Convalescent Hospital
- A Grace Convalescent and Sub-Acute
- Valley Convalescent Hospital
- Good Samaritan Rehabilitation Center
- Amberwood Gardens
- Campbell Village
- Camden Convalescent Hospital
- A & C Convalescent Hospital of Millbrae
- Rockport Healthcare Services
- American Safety Insurance Company
- The Horse Park at Woodside
- The Riverside Equestrian Center
- TRC Operating Company
- Trivad Inc.
- Netvad Inc.
- Heartworks Studios, Inc.
- Storyville Coffee Company
- Village View Escrow Company
- Capital Insurance Group
- Witmer Tyson Kennels
- SkinSpirit LLC
- J.D., Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, CA
- B.S., California Maritime Academy, Vallejo, CA
- Northern, Eastern and Central Districts of the United States District Court
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
Phone: (408) 512-2135